Who can apply?
- Retail's Got Talent is a celebration by Statflo and iQmetrix of the talents found within the wireless retail sector, including the next generation of retail workers. This includes store managers, retail associates, and retail SMB representatives. While anyone within this sector is invited to audition, we strongly encourage management to invite their team members at the retail level to audition.
Why would I want to go to the Meetup?
- The people. Grow your network and mingle with execs and thought leaders in the wireless retail community. Obviously having you join the 200+ attendees expected will make it even cooler.
- The place. It's held at a 5 Diamond resort. You'll love being there.
- The learning. You'll find sessions that can help you up your game, plus form a bond with fellow finalists where we'll do something special just for you.
- The fun. A pool party and 2 receptions during the Meetup ensure we'll have a blast together.
What if I am already attending the Meetup?
- Still send in your audition. Alternative prizes will be available for those already attending.
What does a successful audition look like?
- Videos should be no longer than 2-3 minutes in length.
- It is important that we can see and hear you! Please check the audio on your video before uploading.
- Do not over-edit your video or use professional sound equipment. We prefer stripped down performances. We would much rather see a straightforward, un-edited performance that shows both your personality and talent, even if it’s just you introducing yourself on camera and performing right in your living room or backyard.
- Please do not use auto-tune apps such as Smule or StarMaker.
- When submitting your audition, write something to tell us a little about you, why you work in retail, and what your personal goals are.
Surely no one wants to see my talents?
- Actually, sure we do, and we'll cheer you on too. It's also more common than you think: